Hi everyone, and welcome! My name is Kate Riquier and I am so excited to begin this journey with you. Let me tell you a little about me, I am a mom of two active boys named Walter and Patrick. I have two cats and a dog, who I am sure you will hear a lot about over the course of this blog (they are the inspiration for lots of my before and after photos). My husband is Tim, and he is my biggest supporter and best friend. We live in Columbia, Connecticut. My two passions in life (besides Norwex) are cooking and traveling. I love experiencing new things and learning about different people.
Blogging is new and uncharted territory for me and I am so excited to have you along for the ride. I have always wanted to blog, here are some of the goals I have with my blog:
- To have fun! Because if not, then would it really be worth it??
- To meet like minded people who want to connect, grow and get healthier
- To educate people on how to kick the chemicals from their homes
- To save the earth, one plastic straw at a time
- To have an excuse to stay in my yoga pants all day, on the couch with my pets…..isn’t that what writers do???